In this brief post we would like to talk about one of the most beautiful Cartier vintage pieces. The Cartier Diamant Sunglasses from 1988.
Firstly they are gold plated, with white gold accents. Secondly, they are extremely hard to find.
However, this piece with brillants on the sides and its sinuous shape has hit us in the heart.
In conclusion, the “diamant L.C.” model has a superior elegance, with its low cut diamonds on the side. Very hard to find. Released by Cartier in its 1988 Jewelry eyewear collection.
- Discontinued Bags: 3 Everyday Tote to Buy Today
- 5 Tips to Spot an Authentic Hermès silk Scarf
- 8 Tips to Spot an Authentic Louis Vuitton Speedy Monogram Bag
- The Evolution of Gucci Trademark
- Hermès Blind Stamp updates: from 2015 to 2019